Cancelation Policy Below
I only work by appointments, sorry no walk-ins. So I count on my customers to keep their appointments. Please CALL a minimum of 24 hours if you need to cancel your dogs appointment. There is a $30 last minute cancelation fee on your next appointment if you fail to do so. Your help and cooperation is greatly appreciated. Thank You:)
Grooming 4 less Policies
Grooming 4 Less Policy
The following are the policies, procedures and disclaimers of the GROOMING 4 LESS. Please feel free to address us if you have any concerns or questions about them! Our Rights... We have the right to refuse service to anyone due to unruly, dangerous, sick, excessively unkept or ticked infested pets, at risk because of the aforementioned conditions or any other reason we deem necessary. If the groomer deems a pet as any of the above, she/he has the right to refuse to groom he pet. It is not the groomers job to deal with illnesses, fleas or excessive ticks on a pet. If you choose to bring your pet in without notifying the groomer of these hazards, you will be responsible for any and all cost involved in treating your pet or other pets that are put at risk because of this.
We require proof of current vaccinations on ALL PETS, and will can turn down any grooming with out any proof. This rule exist for the safety of you, the groomer and all animals in the shop, including your pet. If you do not have records, call your vet, they can supply them. You can also call Grooming 4 Less, we work with license vets, and we can set up an appointment for all vaccines.
IRRITATION AND INJURY We are not responsible for the irritation or injury of any pet that was not the direct result of something related to their stay here at Grooming 4 less. Any injuries sustained from a groom/care that is the result of unruly behavior in your dog will not be held responsible to the GROOMING 4 LESS. Injuries to a groomer, owner, or bystander on our property as a result of aggressive behavior from your pet can not be held liable to GROOMING 4 LESS.
Dematting of a coat sometimes result in irritation and nicks to the skin that are often unavoidable. If this happens, it will be brought to your attention, and we are not responsible for any vet bills the result from dematting. There is no excuse for a matted pet. and the groomer does his/her best to see that the matts are removed without trauma to the pet. In the case of an emergency, you will be contacted for permission to take your animal to our vet for treatment. If the cause for the emergency and needed vet attention is a result of something not at direct fault of the groomer, you will be responsible for all charges. We will attempt to notify you before we take the animals to the vet, but in the case you are unreachable, we will take the action that is in the best interest of your pet.
Thank you for your business!
This is due to a high volume of no call no show customers. Please call/text a minimum of 24 hrs to cancel or reschedule. Fail to do so, deposit is non refundable. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- LATE ARRIVALS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT WILL BE $ 10. WHICH WILL BE 15 MINUTES FROM THE TIME YOUR APPOINTMENT WAS ORIGINALLY FOR.
- PLEASE PICK UP YOUR POOCH WITHIN THE HOUR I CALL OR TEXT YOU. THERE IS A $10 FEE PAST AN HOUR OF PICK UP
- NO CALL NO SHOW WILL RESULT TO A $30 CANCELATION FEE ON YOUR NEXT GROOM. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PAY IN ADVANCE
- YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
- All new customers are to pay a deposit fee. The deposit will be deducted at check out.
- Aggressive Animals: If your pet has bitten anyone in the past, or shows aggressive behavior, kindly find suitable arrangements. Grooming4less retains the right to refuse services to any client.
- If your pet has a bad temperament, badly matted or your dog is slightly uncontrollable please fill out the "Groomer Release Form" at bottom of the page.